Friday, August 6, 2010

Rain, coffee and a new post on blog!!!

While i look outside the glass pane of the window, i can run my fingers on it to write my name on the moisture, which is formed on the inner side, and smell the coffee which is about to boil and spill over. It has been combination of  short wet and dry spells in Indore since a month. It has been raining since morning today and i have not got a feeling to get out of my cozy blanket. WOW!!! rains, a cozy bed, coffee (pakodas : additional on menu), some romantic songs and a post on blog. (A picture perfect type of thing for me).

While i write this post, i have been going through a online shopping site for books, which is currently showing the recently published books. I have been making my mind to be a consistent reader, which i don't know, how far will i be successful in. (Oh! My lord listen to me!!!)

Something very interesting to share, I just read a line on a blog, "YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO DECIDE EVERTHING, BUT EVERYTHING YOU DECIDE, IS ALREADY DECIDED". I interpreted the writer of the blog described something called as DESTINY.

I know, this post is totally unstructured,  but this was the way it was ought to be written (my destiny and the posts' destiny).



 

No comments:

Post a Comment