A new post..on Ganesh Chathurthi...
Past few days have been worst..terrible...such that I had lost the hope to live...
Today on this day after introspection I find whatever happened to me was because of my reactions to the situations..people won't change for me...neither do I have to change for people...only thing that can and should be changed is my reaction to situations and happenings around me...
Today on this day I promise myself not to be impulsive...not to react...especially to people who don't matter much...
Thank you Ganeshji for the lesson...
Wish you all a very Happy Ganesh Chathurthi..☺
P.S.: Reading Ham on Rye by Charles Bukowski.
Past few days have been worst..terrible...such that I had lost the hope to live...
Today on this day after introspection I find whatever happened to me was because of my reactions to the situations..people won't change for me...neither do I have to change for people...only thing that can and should be changed is my reaction to situations and happenings around me...
Today on this day I promise myself not to be impulsive...not to react...especially to people who don't matter much...
Thank you Ganeshji for the lesson...
Wish you all a very Happy Ganesh Chathurthi..☺
P.S.: Reading Ham on Rye by Charles Bukowski.

No comments:
Post a Comment