Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Understanding 'ME'

I have not been regular in posting and so i am sorry to the COMMITMENT i have made. Will try to be regular as far as blogging is concerned. :P

Last week was all full of tasks to be done at home. Reason NAVRATRI and DUSSEHRA. The festivals which the whole country celebrates in their own unique culture. But the feelings of devotion, love, victory remain the same. You know, you can have one hundred thousand reasons to love this land!!!

I have been thinking to post on some or the other topic, but every time i postpone it and then i forget it. This has been happening with me since my last post. I read some status on Facebook. I think a lot on it, then i feel this would be my topic to post, then i suddenly forget it....then think on some interesting talk among friends or very interestings group of maids :P (They continue to amuse me with the topics they talk on -- from their house issues to market rates to mehngai (inflation), to festivals, to shopping, to schools and so on.......). Again i forget this too!!!
How stupid of me!!! :(

I have been spending time with my pet parrot, who now perfectly calls out my name, calls out when she is very happy or when she wants to eat something. She,  calling only my name, has made me feel proud and special :P (All others have tried making her learn their names and failed) :D

On the other front, festival of lights Diwali, is not making me feel great, coz i have exams 2 days before Diwali and exactly 2 days after it. (Hats off the academic cell of my college, who is saying whatever the way may be, we need to see you frustrated).

And on book front, read, ADIGA's WHITE TIGER, which was very worth of Booker Prize. I apologize to all the great book lovers about me reading the book, after years, but spare a mortal like me, who is still an embryonic reader.

Hoping to remember the topic for next post. ( and writing on the same) :P :D

3 comments: