Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Random!!!

Is it necessary to have a structured well disciplined life? I mean to wake up at so and so a.m. to have 3 meals a day, to read one book every week???? Why can't we take life as it comes and do whatever our heart says at that moment?

I have seen people who never miss their morning walk, who never sleep before they write next day to-do lists, who never have tea without bath. (Don't count me in any of these :P :P)

Is it necessary to have 1 or 2 or 3 passions for which you would give up anything in life??
Why can't you be a person who has interests in 1/2/3 activities but is not passionate to give up anything for it!
Some people are passionate about photography or reading. They can't live without it.

Now i am not a person who has passion to death about anything. If someone asks me about my passion, they might feel i'm dumb after looking at my expression. I like reading, i'm interested in calligraphy but i can live without them if time or situation demands!

"What's your favorite color?", "Whose is your favorite actor?", questions like these and i'm dumb again.
I mean nature has created all the colors. I like all. I don't have a single favorite really!!! Now i don't explain this, and i have one color in mind which i will tell if you ask me. (Even at midnight :P) Doesn't it sound foolish? May be. But nothing better came to my mind when i was thinking about this!!!

When i talked to a good friend about all this, the only one thing he said is "SOUNDS FOOLISH, you are impossible" :( :D :)

And i said, "Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish".

P.S.:  You see the contrast in this post and the previous one. You see my mind works like a spring, it keeps on hopping! I sometimes feel I'm so so split on my thoughts! But anyways new avtars,  new experiences and more hues!!! 

~~ Cheers ~~ 




2 comments:

  1. buddy your "donkey story" comment was hilarious...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. seema ji where ru how r u..best wishes always:)

    ReplyDelete