BLOGGING!!! Its not for me...I had never given it a second thought...I am interested in following some really good blogs (which have varied topics).
It's 4.03 A.M. and I am thinking what really made me enter into world of blogging...
But i am very clear that i have not started writing, craving for comments or to win a race (*DISCLAIMER: NOT INTENDED TO DISGRACE EFFORTS OF ANY PERSON/ GROUP)...
I have entered into blogging for my own happiness!!! I am into habit of reading good blogs, found myself been ADDICTED to them, felt fascinated how people could write so wonderfully, on so many topics...
(one more thought which made me take a pen (read as TYPE), is when you express what you feel, may be you have a better sleep) (**think of me posting this at 4.30 A.M.)
So here it goes...hope I am successful in what the description says....
wahhhhhhhhhhh kya bat hai
ReplyDeletesuparrrrrrrrr
ya i appreciate your initiative for starting blogs, it is great thing to write and share our ideas with our friends and nearest people.....because of you i also get motivated to start writing blogs........i will start very soon!
ReplyDelete@ prashant ji and vishal
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comments!!!