Monday, October 3, 2016

Reappearance!!!

I lost her ...I lost her after 11 years of battle with dementia...

She brought me to this world...She taught me...to walk, to eat, to read, to play...She taught me how to live...how to love...to love fellow human beings, pets, books, everything around me..be satisfied with what I have...to be at peace with myself...Everything ...She is my God...My holy book...
It has been very difficult for me to cope up with everything after her...

At work front I'm still of view that a person like me should not be working in PSU bank as an officer. Either I'm too competent to handle it or not at all...Anyways that I'll write up in another post in detail.

I have taken up a challenge to be away from my smartphone for maximum time i.e. I don't use it in office anymore. I use it to minimum i.e. only to have a talk with my family once a day. Since then it has helped me a lot I have decided to continue it. It has helped me build concentration and focus specially in reading.

Yes, I have started reading. To make it an easy start I  started it with a chicklit......:P ..tada...Confessions of a shopaholic. Actually I have decided to re-read all the books I have read  earlier. Now that I have finished the reading that, I have picked The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell and almost halfway.

Festival seasons are on...and so are online shopping sites...and to be honest they don't catch my attention any more...They seem to be nothing but splurge machines...I believe to keep it small and simple..Yeah Yeah I'm not going to be spoil sport to all those love shopping online...You guys carry on...

Wish all you beautiful people a very Happy Navratri..C..Ya...

Thought to munch: MY GOAL IS NOT TO BE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE, BUT TO BE BETTER THAN I USED TO BE ------------------------------Dr. Wayne W. Dyer


No comments:

Post a Comment